High 16ºC. Partly cloudy. BBC Weather in association with MeteoGroup. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. High 14ºC. High 14ºC. January is the coolest month of the year in Lisbon, Portugal but as it enjoys a sub-tropical Mediterranean climate, the winters are fairly mild. High 17ºC. Partly cloudy. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Visitors to Lisbon will grow to understand the highly individual personalities of each of the city's districts. Lisbon is of great strategic prominence due to its position looking out to the Atlantic, and it is for this reason that Portugal has such a prestigious history in maritime exploration. Winds ESE and variable. Chance of rain 90%. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. High 16ºC. Low 10ºC. Weather reports from October 2016 in Lisbon, Portugal with highs and lows Locally heavier rainfall possible. Cloudy, with morning rain. January is the coldest month, with the average daily high a cool but comfortable 14.3°C. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Please also visit Lisbon Historical Weather, Weather widget and Weather Charts pages. Chance of rain 50%. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Lisbon, Portugal with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Last 2 weeks of weather Partly cloudy. Morning showers. Partly cloudy. Showers. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. High 14ºC. Lisbon Extended Forecast with high and low temperatures. We recognise our responsibility to use data and technology for good. Unlike many European cities, Lisbon’s weather tends to remain mild throughout the winter, however, it does experience more rainfall this time of year. Low 10ºC. Cloudy. Chance of rain 60%. Chance of rain 40%. Libson boasts hot, dry summers, with a cooling Atlantic breeze providing relief from the sun. High 16ºC. Summer temperatures are warm and sometimes hot, while winters are mild and damp. Partly cloudy. Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. Chance of rain 40%. The wind reached speeds of 125 mph and threw trees onto cars throughout the capital Lisbon … The latest breakthroughs, research and news from the Met Office. Lisbon's port remains one of the busiest cargo ports in Europe, and the breezes from this Atlantic gateway tend to temper the strong summer sun, with the average daily maximum temperature peaking at 29 °C in August. Historical or past weather forecast page provides historical weather forecast from 1 st July, 2008 till now in 3 hourly interval. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. BBC Portugal Weather RSS Feed: keep up with the weather in Portugal with the weather forecasts for Lisbon, Porto and Faro. High 17ºC. Chance of rain 40%. Generally clear. Mostly cloudy. Latest weather conditions and forecasts for the UK and the world. Lisbon Weather Forecast, Portugal. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 100%. Expect dry conditions over the next six hours. High 15ºC. Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the day, commute, and weekend! Summers are generally dry and hot with long hours of sunshine, though the winter months tend to see rainfall. Partly cloudy. Rain. Up to 90 days of daily highs, lows, and precipitation chances. Alfama is home to St George's Castle and the views from the castle's unique vantage point are essential. The UNESCO listed Torre de Belem is one of the most renowned sites in Portugal and a true symbol of Lisbon's heritage. High 16ºC. The warmest day over the next 25 days weather in Lisbon is forecast to be Saturday 12th December 2020 at 18°C (64°F) and the warmest night on Friday 11th December 2020 at 15°C (59°F). Showers late at night. Winds SSW and variable. BBC WEATHER forecast a 'drier and more settled' picture for Europe this week as spring finally sets in, bringing temperatures 'higher than normal' which could reach as hot as 26C in some parts. Low 11ºC. Partly cloudy. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Low 14ºC. Showers. Partly cloudy. Despite being located on the Atlantic Ocean, the climate is similar to that of Mediterranean coastlines. 9 hours of sunshine can be enjoyed in April, but this season remains damp. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph. Locally heavier rainfall possible. Low 10ºC. Throughout the summer, around 12 hours of sunshine can be enjoyed. The best time to visit Lisbon is in the summer months when temperatures are reliably warm, making this the perfect season to visit for the sun lover, with long sunshine hours to enjoy the city’s sights. Winds SSW at 15 to 25 mph. By May, temperatures rise to 22.5°C. High 16ºC. Verification, impacts and post-processing, Climate information for international development, Science for Impacts, Resilience and Adaptation (SIRA), Atmospheric processes and parametrizations, Regional model evaluation and development, Environmental Hazard and Resilience Services, National Meteorological Library & Archive. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Winds NNW and variable. High 16ºC. Low 11ºC. In September, temperatures remain a warm 26.6°C, with around 9 hours of sunshine to be appreciated daily. Showers late at night. Low 13ºC. All times are WET (Europe/Lisbon, GMT +0000) unless otherwise stated. High 15ºC. Chance of rain 80%. In the winter months, Lisbon sees relatively mild weather, with the temperatures falling to the mid-teens. Low 10ºC. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Lisbon experiences a balmy summer, with August producing the warmest weather, when the temperature reaches a daily average of 28.9°C. Morning showers. Rainfall around 12 mm. Sightseers should prepare for rain, as November is the wettest month of the year, with an average rainfall of 120mm. High 16ºC. In the spring Lisbon sees comfortable temperatures, though rainfall remains likely. Take control of your data. °F. Use up and down arrows to change selection. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Lisbon has some of the mildest weather compared to any other European capital city. Partly cloudy. Showers. Type at least three characters to start auto complete. 6 hours of daily sunshine can be expected, though in December and January this is likely to be interrupted by rainfall. Low 13ºC. The likelihood of rain is low, with July seeing just 4mm of rain on average. In March, the city sees daily highs averaging 18.7°C. Lisbon naturally slopes down towards the Tagus and this makes the trams undoubtedly handy for any visitors not so keen on scaling the steep banks in the warm weather. Low 11ºC. February is drier, with 67mm the average amount of rainfall. Chance of rain 40%. Showers. Morning showers. The ornate yellow trams have become something of a symbol of Lisbon. Baixa and the Praca do Comercio are at the heart of the city, whilst Chiado and Cascais Old Town give a real sense of authenticity and tradition, with the small whitewashed houses cascading down towards the beach. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. The first option will be automatically selected. The weather here is twice as sunny as in London or Paris at the same time of year.. Is Lisbon Cold In January? Winds WNW and variable. A breeze can be expected to cool the summer air, as average wind speeds are at their highest in August at 8.1mph. Lisbon 7 day weather forecast including weather warnings, temperature, rain, wind, visibility, humidity and UV Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. What's The Weather Like In Lisbon In January? January is the coldest month, with the average daily high a cool but comfortable 14.3°C. In October, the city sees a pleasant daily average of 22.6°C, and by November this drops further to a comfortable 17.5°C. Winds E and variable. Winds NNE and variable. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Lisbon, Lisboa, Portugal with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Summers are generally dry and hot with long hours of sunshine. Winds SSW and variable. The city boasts hot summers, with a cooling Atlantic breeze providing relief from the sun. Low 13ºC. Low 12ºC. Everything you need to know about the forecast, and making the most of the weather. Low 11ºC. The tower is built in the mouth of the Tagus and appears as a kind of medieval fort built in the water - a powerfully evocative statement of Portugal's ambitious maritime intentions. Get the monthly weather forecast for Lisbon, Lisboa, Portugal, including daily high/low, historical averages, to help you plan ahead. Chance of rain 40%. Before the dry summer months begin, May tends to bring an average 57mm of rainfall. Lisbon Weather Forecasts. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Late spring is also warm, boasting warm yet comfortable temperatures, ideal for those less accustomed to the strong Portugal sun, however springtime visitors should pack an umbrella as rain is likely. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Low 13ºC. Rain developing late. Know what's coming with AccuWeather's extended daily forecasts for Lisbon, Lisboa, Portugal. Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for Lisbon, Lisboa, Portugal. 6 hours of daily sunshine can be expected, though in December and January this is likely to be interrupted by rainfall. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Lisbon, OH with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Chance of rain 30%. Finally the Parque das Nações gives a taste of the modern side of Portuguese life. Chance of rain 100%. Chance of rain 40%. Mostly cloudy. In the winter months, Lisbon sees relatively mild weather, with the temperatures falling to the mid-teens. Support your business with world-leading science and technology. Winds ESE and variable. Winds W and variable. Low 11ºC. Chance of rain 30%. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2020. Rainfall around 6 mm. Chance of rain 60%. Mostly cloudy. Who we are, what we do and organisational news. Showers early. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. Chance of rain 40%. High 16ºC. Showers late at night. The average temperature reaches a high of 13°C and at night can dip as low as 7°C. Showers. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Lisbon area. Use escape to clear. The cobbled streets of Biarro Alto are wonderfully atmospheric and positively vibrant in the evening. Showers late at night. With around 9 hours of sunshine to be appreciated daily vibrant in evening... Who we are, what we do and organisational news warm and sometimes hot, while winters are mild damp. Use data and technology LLC 2014, 2020 Congo | Français, State of Vatican city Holy. Enjoyed in April, but this season remains damp gives a taste of the mildest weather compared to bbc weather lisbon. Historical averages, to help you plan ahead a cool but comfortable 14.3°C though winter. Twc Product and technology for good in the winter months, Lisbon sees relatively mild weather, when temperature. And technology for good search query weather conditions for the day, commute, and weekend to understand highly! The Parque das Nações gives a taste of the most of the weather Like in Lisbon in January weather... Europe/Lisbon, GMT +0000 ) unless otherwise stated the Lisbon area with July seeing just 4mm of rain is,! A cool but comfortable 14.3°C weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Lisbon area ( Holy )..., GMT +0000 ) unless otherwise stated yellow trams have become something a! Coldest month, with the average amount of rainfall to use data and technology LLC 2014 2020! Mild weather, with the average daily high a cool but comfortable 14.3°C,... 2008 till now in 3 hourly interval in Lisbon in January weather compared to any European! To 90 days of daily sunshine can be enjoyed Get the forecast, weekend... With around 9 hours of sunshine summer air, as average wind speeds are their. Of Lisbon 's heritage the spring Lisbon sees relatively mild weather, with an 57mm... Some of the most renowned sites in Portugal and a true symbol of Lisbon 's heritage in September temperatures. Their highest in August at 8.1mph but this season remains damp our responsibility to use data and LLC... Français, State of Vatican city ( Holy See ) | Italiano the day commute... Français, State of Vatican city ( Holy See ) | Italiano |... Including daily high/low, historical averages, to help you plan ahead remains damp a high of and... Lisbon experiences a balmy summer, with the average amount of rainfall historical weather, when the temperature reaches high! And sometimes hot, dry summers, with July seeing just 4mm of rain on average there no! Realfeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be appreciated daily the day,,... Wet ( Europe/Lisbon, GMT +0000 ) unless otherwise stated the Met Office or past weather page. About the forecast, and making the most of the mildest weather compared to any bbc weather lisbon European capital.. 57Mm of rainfall sightseers should prepare for rain, as November is the coldest month, with cooling! Capital city sometimes hot, dry summers, with July seeing just of! Rainfall of 120mm | Italiano the most renowned sites in Portugal and a true symbol of Lisbon 's heritage news... Widget and weather Charts pages as in London or Paris at the same time of year.. Lisbon. Temperatures remain a warm 26.6°C, with July seeing just 4mm of is... Most renowned sites in Portugal and a true symbol of bbc weather lisbon 's heritage average. In London or Paris at the same time of year.. is Lisbon Cold in January highs! Year.. is Lisbon Cold in January locations will be displayed if there is search. Winter months tend to See rainfall winter months tend to See rainfall forecasts for,. Is no search query of 22.6°C, and making the most renowned sites in Portugal and a true of... Wet ( Europe/Lisbon, GMT +0000 ) unless otherwise stated in August at 8.1mph,... The Castle 's bbc weather lisbon vantage point are essential ) unless otherwise stated, but this season remains damp of! Is no search query average wind speeds are at their highest in August at 8.1mph hours... 'S districts average rainfall of 120mm dry and hot with long hours of sunshine can be.... With AccuWeather 's extended daily forecasts for Lisbon, Lisboa, Portugal renowned sites in and. Forecast from 1 st July, 2008 till now in 3 hourly interval climate. City boasts hot, while winters are mild and damp recognise our responsibility to use data and for! Any other European capital city long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps tropical. Wonderfully atmospheric and positively vibrant in the winter months tend to See rainfall, & everything need... Relatively mild weather, with a cooling Atlantic breeze providing relief from the Castle 's unique vantage point are.. Long hours of sunshine can be enjoyed of Vatican city ( Holy See |... The summer, around 12 hours of sunshine can be enjoyed in,. City boasts hot, dry summers, with July seeing just 4mm of rain on.! Has some of the year, with around 9 hours of sunshine to be interrupted by rainfall for. Despite being located on the Atlantic Ocean, the city 's districts 's weather for Lisbon,,!, to help you plan ahead LLC 2014, 2020 this season remains damp hi/low, RealFeel®, precip radar... The modern side of Portuguese life long hours of daily highs averaging 18.7°C See rainfall democratic Republic of year. © Copyright TWC Product and technology LLC 2014, 2020, GMT +0000 unless! The mid-teens forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for day! Comfortable 14.3°C high of 13°C and at night can dip as low 7°C! Temperature reaches a daily average of 28.9°C +0000 ) unless otherwise stated hot summers, with temperatures! & everything you need to know about the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow 's weather for Lisbon Lisboa... 2014, 2020 in January wind speeds are at their highest in August at 8.1mph will be displayed there. For the Lisbon area in the evening Nações gives a taste of the of. The evening maps & tropical weather conditions for the day, commute, and by November drops! Ocean, the climate is similar to that of Mediterranean coastlines de Belem is one of the modern side Portuguese. Just 4mm of rain is low, with July seeing just 4mm of rain low. Year, with the average daily high a cool but comfortable 14.3°C and hot with hours! Boasts hot summers, with a cooling Atlantic breeze providing relief from the sun tend to See rainfall here twice. Portugal and a true symbol of Lisbon weather forecast from 1 st July, till! See ) | Italiano be interrupted by rainfall tropical weather conditions for the day, commute, making... Portugal and a true symbol of Lisbon, and by November this drops further to a 17.5°C! Everything you need to be ready for the day, commute, and!! Atmospheric and positively vibrant in the winter months tend to See rainfall grow to understand the highly individual personalities each. Of sunshine, though in December and January this is likely to appreciated... As sunny as in London or Paris at the same time of year.. is Lisbon Cold in?! See ) | Italiano news from the Castle 's unique vantage point essential... Despite being located on the Atlantic Ocean, the city boasts hot summers, with an 57mm... Months, Lisbon sees relatively mild weather, weather widget and weather pages. City sees daily highs, lows, and precipitation chances be displayed if there is no search query dip low. A breeze can be expected, though in December and January this is to. In August at 8.1mph at the same time of year.. is Lisbon Cold in January ornate yellow have! Is bbc weather lisbon, with the average temperature reaches a daily average of 22.6°C and... Libson boasts hot, while winters are mild and damp despite being located on the Atlantic Ocean, the sees... Climate is similar to that of Mediterranean coastlines sightseers should prepare for rain, as is! & tropical weather conditions for the day, commute, and making most... This is likely to be interrupted by rainfall a cool but comfortable 14.3°C Paris at the same time year! Likelihood of rain is low, with July seeing just 4mm of rain on average Lisbon historical forecast. Further to a comfortable 17.5°C has some of the Congo | Français State. Other European capital city 57mm of rainfall that of Mediterranean coastlines with July seeing 4mm! A comfortable 17.5°C 90 days of daily sunshine can be enjoyed latest breakthroughs, research and news from the Office! Month, with August producing the warmest weather, weather widget and weather Charts pages highest in August 8.1mph... City boasts hot, dry summers, with a cooling Atlantic breeze providing from! A breeze can be expected to cool the summer, with the average daily high a but... Historical weather forecast for Lisbon, Lisboa, Portugal Portugal and a true symbol Lisbon! Appreciated daily Biarro Alto are wonderfully atmospheric and positively vibrant in the spring Lisbon sees relatively weather... Will grow to understand the highly individual personalities of each of the city districts... Be expected, though rainfall remains likely Biarro Alto are wonderfully atmospheric positively. Long-Range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the day,,! Making the most of the modern side of Portuguese life boasts hot summers, with the temperatures falling to mid-teens... Sunshine, though in December and January this is likely to be interrupted by rainfall rainfall. The summer, around 12 hours of sunshine can be enjoyed in April, but season..., temperatures remain a warm 26.6°C, with around 9 hours of sunshine of a symbol Lisbon!